Ph.D. Mathematical Sciences, Clemson University expected 2019 or 2020 or thereabouts
1) L. Rebholz, C. Zerfas and K. Zhao, Global in time analysis and sensitivity analysis for the reduced NS-$\alpha$ model of incompressible flow,
Journal of Mathematical Fluid Mechanics, 19(3), 445-467, 2017.
2) M. Akbas, L. Rebholz and C. Zerfas, Optimal vorticity accuracy in an efficient velocity-vorticity method for the 2D Navier-Stokes equations,
Calcolo, 55(1):3, 1-29, 2018.
3) L. Rebholz, D. Wang, Z. Wang, K. Zhao, and C. Zerfas, Initial boundary value problems for a system of parabolic conservation laws arising
from a Keller-Segel type chemotaxis model in multiple space dimensions,
4) A. Larios, L. Rebholz and C. Zerfas,
Global in time stability and accuracy of IMEX-FEM data assimilation schemes
for Navier-Stokes equations,
Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering,
5) L. Rebholz and C. Zerfas, Simple and efficient continuous data assimilation of evolution equations via algebraic nudging, submitted.